- Where does Sanderson Farms' stock trade?
- The Company's stock trades in the Nasdaq Stock Market (National Market) under the symbol SAFM .
- When was Sanderson Farms' initial public offering?
- Sanderson Farms completed its initial public offering in May 1987 selling 1.73 million shares of common stock at $9.33 per share, on a split-adjusted basis.
- Can the Sanderson Farms' stock be purchased directly from the Company?
- No, stock cannot be purchased directly from Sanderson Farms, but it can be purchased through a broker or trading service.
- When will Sanderson Farms' next earnings release occur?
- Information regarding the Company's new release dates and other upcoming events can be found on our Calendar of Events.
- Can I have news releases and other information sent to me?
- All of the Company's information is available through this web site. If you wish to have news releases sent to you via e-mail, fax or mail, please call the Company at (601) 649-4030 or click here.
- Does Sanderson Farms pay dividends?
- Sanderson Farms currently pays quarterly cash dividends on its common stock. Please refer to Dividend History.
- What is the Company's fiscal year?
- November 1 to October 31.
- How can I transfer my stock, replace lost stock certificates or change my address?
- Contact the Company's transfer agent
Computershare Investor Services
PO Box 43006
Providence, Rhode Island 02940-3006
- Who is the Company's independent auditor?
- Ernst & Young LLP
New Orleans, Louisiana